Saturday, July 02, 2005

WARNING WARNING WARNING Do not open this file if you are easily offended. This is the funniest thing I have seen in a long time. Yes I have a sick sense of humour I guess, but damn this is funny. It relates to camel toes LOL. If you open this and you get offended by it, do not email me to complain, do not bitch about it etc, as you have been warned. The link is here http://www.aptech.com.au/phil/cameltoe.wmv right click and save target as if you wish to save this :) Trish

3 Comments:

Blogger Carrie Stephens said...

Laughed my butt off trish~!! LOL

7/03/2005 04:15:00 am

 
Blogger Priscilla said...

LOL - okay so I learnt a few new names for those bits down there........while I was roflol!!

7/10/2005 09:09:00 am

 
Blogger NellieRose said...

OMG!!!! Trish, that is one of the funniest things ever! CamelToe is always hilarious!

If anyone was offended by that video, they should really be more offended that too many people walk around with CT!! LOL

Love it!!!!

~jayne :)

7/12/2005 01:31:00 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home