Wednesday, June 22, 2005

God I am slack on the updating lately :) It is not 3 weeks yet but do I care? NO!!! I have picked my baby up, I have held him in my arms, I have carried him around, we have snuggled like no tomorrow, sure I am still tender, but ohhhhhhh so much better for holding my baby love, it has done wonder for both of us. To smell his sweet baby smells, to feel his little heart next to mine, to get his big sloppy kisses face to face with his little chubby arms wrapped around my neck instead of side on is pure and total BLISS. When he kisses me now he puts his whole little mouth over mine and goes mmmmmmm leaving the required amount of slober behind! I have not had such sweet kisses for many years. The CD has been sent out to the FP team yahooo. I am excited about that this being my first CD, I hope it is well recieved, it is also scarey in a way too, so much more different than releasing a kit week after week LOL It is now school holidays here for next 2 weeks - yahoo! I need a big long chain 1 at each end of the yard, one kid tied to each end about 30 feet at least apart so they can't bloody fight! That is all they are doing fight fight, agrue, bicker UGGGGGGGG. The weather has been pretty miserable here as well so that doesnt help. Son is on his puter chatting to school friends. Daughter is on her puter scrapping, with the CD and a pile of photos. They are both happy for now, wonder how long peace will reign for :) Baby is playing peek a boo with me and his rocking horse LOL Time for me to catch up on everyone's blogs now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home