Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Well what a busy couple of weeks the past few weeks have been! I had gallbladder surgery on the 3rd June. The word gallstones or gallbladder just totally gross me out it is YUKY YUCKY YUCKY and I still feel that way. The surgery was quite a lot better than I thought it would be, keyhole surgery was how they done it, 4 small incisions, camera, tools and rip rip its out J Prior to surgery I was scared out of my mind, I honestly thought I was going to die. Paranoid, you betcha! Surgery is a very scary thing, especially to those who have never had anything done to them before. Having a baby is the most scary thing I had even done before this, and I think I would still rather spit a kid out than have surgery hehe. On Saturday my little sister got married!!! I was so happy for her and so proud of her, she was the most beautiful bride I have ever seen, glowing, totally glowing, and very very happy, so was the poor fella who took her on board Ben. They truly are a gorgeous couple even though Pen is only 4� 10� and Ben is a whopping 6� 4� LOL. I loved seeing my sister get married, I loved being a part of it. I was still and am still recovering from the surgery which sorta sucks, but hey we all had a ball. It was the best wedding I have ever been too, the ceremony was outdoors, perfect weather, the hall for the reception looked totally awesome. My CD went on sale at SBB on Friday which is kinda kewl J Now back to reality and more kit creating, so far for the last 2 weeks I have made 1 paper, no 2 now, I done another last night LOL Have a great day!
Trish

2 Comments:

Blogger TheCatLord said...

congratulations on the sell of your new cd!!!!!
i hope you recover full and quickly from your surgery!

6/14/2005 05:14:00 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tickled to find your blog Trish! Congrats on the new CD collection. Eager to get my grubby little paws on it. I enjoyed working with your Onya! kit SO much!

6/15/2005 07:05:00 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home