Saturday, September 17, 2005

FINALLY!
Yup another update :) Had a CRAPPY CRAPPY WEEK!!! My uncle died last Thursday morning, that evening my Stepmum's dad had a stroke, he passed away on Saturday night - very very sad and very very gee I dunno, it has just been a really sad sad week. I flew out on Tuesday afternoon for my stepmothers father's funeral, flew back home on Thursday afternoon, on Wednesday afternoon after the funeral and wake my sister, my nephew, Alexander and I did some serious serious retail therapy! OOPS Monday the 19th is my uncles funeral, there were a few hold ups on this one and a lot of other stuff going on where that is concerened. I will be glad when it is all over, I am very sad, my family is very sad, and its yukkie. Death always is - it sucks but life goes on huh :) I have added some more blog links finally, I am so so slack, the last week seems to have been a month long. My creativity is out the window at the moment. My daughters birthday is on the 24th Sepetember she will be 12 and I have NO clue what to get her for once. Maybe an ipod, maybe an mp3 player, maybe a sterio for her room, maybe clothes, god only knows. Take care all and remember to hug ya family. xx

4 Comments:

Blogger DebF said...

hugs

9/18/2005 07:45:00 am

 
Blogger Robin said...

Big hugs, Trish. Sorry to hear all of this. You'll be in my thoughts.

9/18/2005 12:41:00 pm

 
Blogger NellieRose said...

Hey Trish! So sorry about the time you have had lately... :( Hugs to you and your family......love the new paper pack in the ModScraps store...oh and I can't get enough of the Manhattan pack I got at SBB....lovin' it - you go woman!

~jayne :)

9/20/2005 01:03:00 am

 
Blogger Carrie Stephens said...

So sorry trish :( (((((HUGS)))))

9/20/2005 02:24:00 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home