Wednesday, August 31, 2005

I have been lax with my blog & new website lately I know! Things have been happening in our house of late :) Number 1 Phil & I spent quite a lot of time pouring over cars online, discussing the merits of each one , what we liked what we did not like etc, so armed with our instant “knowledge” off we went and test drove a couple of cars, we did keep coming back to the same conclusion each time about what car we wanted (we also had our confirmations confirmed OVER and OVER again about car salesmen, one still rings on a daily basis – I have a bit of fun with him the annoying turd ;) ) The upshot is we bought a new car YAYYYYYYY, delivery is approx a week and a half away now, being impatient at the best of times this sucks. We got a Honda CRV the standard model with the extra’s we wanted. Our car is sexy or will be. I will post pics once we get it as the ones online do not do it justice :) Number 2 – The biggie, the big think about this make a decision and either grab it by the balls and go for it or forget about it all together kinda decision. I thought long and hard about this one. I at 37 years of age am going to apply to University. Yup me old bag extraordinaire LOL. The course – Bachelor of Photography – I am currently doing my portfolio to submit and blah blah blah and am so excited and nervous, what if I do not get in boooo hooooooo. It is a three year course. Not long really – when your single and have no family or business commitments :) It scares me in the way that I was always going to stay home with my baby until he started school, he will be 2 when I go (I plan on being accepted LOL) I am going to miss so much in my mind, I love being with him I really do. The older kids can handle it, Alexander will handle it better than I will, this I know, I also know him being in day care with other kids his own age will be fantastic for him (thought I do pity the poor carers who have to look after a handful of terrible two’s hehe) Bottom line is I have made up my mind and have the full support of my family, Phil, the kids, my parents, sister etc. I know in my heart it is the right thing to do for me, like I said about the only regret I will have is my baby boy god I love spending my days with him, somehow I appreciate babyhood more now that I am an older mum. End of ramble :)

5 Comments:

Blogger DebF said...

woohoo! a Trish update!
seriously, you are a naughty naughty blogger ;)
great news on #1 - can't wait to see sexy pics of your new car (what kinda hood ornament, I am wondering to myself?)
#2 you GO GIRL!! your portfolio will totally rawk, and you are gonna have so much fun going back to uni. don't you worry about that!
hope you will give us a peak at your portfolio too
hugs

8/31/2005 08:06:00 pm

 
Blogger Amy Teets said...

How Awesome Trish! On the car and the school! I can't wait to go back to finish my degree!!!

9/01/2005 12:56:00 pm

 
Blogger Robin said...

How fantastic for you Trish!!! Great news on the car and I'm sure your portfolio will be amazing too!!!!!

9/01/2005 02:57:00 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fortune Cookie
I was visiting one of the Big 3 with a startup client of mine the other day, and we had lunch at the cafeteria.
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!
I have a make money at home site/blog. It pretty much covers make money at home related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

9/01/2005 03:08:00 pm

 
Blogger Lisa said...

Good for you Trish!!! Go for it girl!!! I how I wish we lived somewhere where I could take, at the least a photography course. Ah well, learn as I go. I sooooo envy you. GOOD LUCK!!!

9/03/2005 11:36:00 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home