Saturday, August 13, 2005

Shabbychic tagged me Idiosyncracy: structural or behavioral characteristic peculiar to an individual or group. Write down 5 of your idiosyncracies. Then, tag 5 people if you want.... So here's what I've got: 1 - I totally HATE telesales phone calls by a MACHINE! What is with that? It�s easier to hang up on a machine? Real people can�t handle rejection anymore? Crappy customer service in my opinion, and I bet they find their success rate goes down the toilet even more with a machine talking to you!!!! 2 - I hate it when taps are not turned off properly! The sound of drip drip drip is so annoying, or going to the bathroom to find the shower or bath taps dripping like crazy UGGG 3 - I love all things to do with photography, I have a need to learn and drive everyone who lives with me or those in my family totally up the wall with my thirst to know. 4 - Coffee - must have coffee 5 - Smoking - I am a smoker, damn hard habit to give up but I do enjoy it over a coffee after a meal J My turn to tag 5 people mwahahhaa - Dawn, Deb, Tanya, Helen and Amyjo
Trish

2 Comments:

Blogger DebF said...

hrmph
thanks for taggin' me Hun (not LOL)
I'll give it a whirl this afternoon
don't know if I know 5 peeps to tag tho LOL

8/13/2005 10:54:00 am

 
Blogger amazing grace said...

thanks for playing along.....

i am totally with you on the coffee thing...and the "drips" from taps....that is annoying...

8/15/2005 10:06:00 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home