Sunday, July 24, 2005

Photography

Today I took the time to update my blog with Photo Blog links, having started my own photo blog - which is going to take me forever to get up to date LOL, but get there I will. Photography is MY passion!! It always has been, as I get older I understand more about it and now that I have the Nikon D70s - I am learning more and more about photography, what makes a good photo etc, I just have to learn to put it all into practice and I am set LOL. I am currently deciding what to do regarding photography, a 3 year uni course, a 1 year part time at TAFE or just reading and playing. Time will tell and I am sure that I will end up doing what is right for me. Kiim has some totally awesome links on her blog http://theks.blogspot.com/ as well as her own wonderful photos. My new photo blog can be seen at http://www.trishjonesdesign.com/blog/index.php?showimage=7 I went for a fairly basic look so I can have larger photos LOL Thanks for reading and have a great day.

1 Comments:

Blogger Trish said...

Candy, I don't now how to contact you :) I don't really know what I am doing either but I read everything I can and just play - I know that sounds like bs but it is true, play play play, I have a photos that are out of focus, or totally black or nearly white LOL.
There are free "classes" here which I started working through. http://www.morguefile.com/archive/classroom.php
I wish I could tell you - set you camera at this then do that, but I really just play and I can never remember settings, however if you go to my photo blog, all the photos there have the camera settings I used which may or may not help you :)

7/25/2005 08:19:00 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home