Friday, October 21, 2005

IT'S HERE IT'S HERE IT'S HERE!!!!! The long awaited Quake 4 wahoooooooo, for those of you who don't know I am a keen gamer, having played both Quake 2 and Quake 3 online for some multiplayer fun ohhhhh yeahh! Going to many lans, making many many friends online and in realife through it. I love the game, I find it relaxing etc, there was even a write up about a group of us girls who played in the paper - that was pretty kewl! Quake 4 is somewhat similar to Doom 3 in that it is both single player and multiplayer, I like Q4 better than Doom as it feels smoother the graphics in both are awesome, I think I prefer Q4 because I love Quake so much. We (Phil & I) purchased the game last night, played it until the early hours this morning and I have been playing single player for a lot of today LOL. There are no bots in this game, dare say there will be an add on for these in the future. Ok I know I know, scrapping I should be talking about - but I am a gamer at heart and will be spending a bit of my time online playing this game as well as designing and scrapping and taking photos and and and all the other crap I do :) Some ok pics of Quake 4, I will from time to time post my screenshots from the game here :) The Cover Ok I am off to frag some more strogs!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home